Titan One Controller Adapter, Macros and Mods
Titan One is an all-in-one controller adapter and mod programming device. Use your favourite controller on any compatible console with full support for controller vibration, trigger force-feedback, motion sensors, touchpad, LEDs and lightbar.
Titan One works with official gamepads including Sony DualShock, Nintendo Wiimote, Nintendo Wii U Pro and Xbox One Elite, as well as third-party gamepads including Nacon Revolution Pro, Razer Raiju and Hori TAC Grip 4.
Fully programmable and customisable, Titan One is compatible with PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PlayStation TV, PC, PS4 Remote Play and Xbox One Streaming app.
Use Titan One to remap buttons on your original console controller. Record & play macros, and use mods like Rapid-fire, Anti-recoil, Aim-assist, Auto-spot, Quick-scope, Drop-shot, Jump-shot, Auto-reload, Easy-sprint and much more!
Titan One Features
- Supports all models of PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360, as well as Playstation TV, Windows PC and Game Streaming Apps. Android devices like Nvidia Shield work with an OTG USB adapter (sold separately)
- Works with official game controllers including Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, Wii U and Switch, with full support for Elite paddles.
- Crossover capable, e.g. use a PS4 controller on Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Xbox 360 or PS3
- Use PC gaming devices such as keyboards, mice, steering wheels, arcade sticks and flight sticks on gaming consoles
- Dozens of ready to use Gamepacks and over a thousand downloadable scripts available online
- Add Rapid-fire and Anti-recoil mods (and more) to XIM Apex mouse & keyboard adapter on PS4, Xbox One, PS3 and Xbox 360
- Use XIM Apex mouse & keyboard adapter on Nintendo Switch and PS4 RemotePlay on Windows and Mac
- Use Keyboard & Mouse, Flight Stick and Steering Wheels (limited force feedback) on console via MaxAim DI plugin (Windows PC required)
- Firmware and software upgradable