Titan Two Low Latency Bluetooth Module & 512Mb Micro-SD Card
Titan Two Bluetooth Module
Add Bluetooth capability to Titan Two for wireless connection with controllers and consoles.
Compatible with DualShock 4, Nintendo Switch Pro controller, DualShock 3, Sony Move Navigator controller, Wiimote, Wii U Pro controller and more.
Titan Two is equipped with a low latency interface that connects the Bluetooth module direct to the micro-controller, ensuring the fastest response time to wireless connections.
The Titan Two Bluetooth Module features a Dual-Mode Bluetooth 4.1 Class 1.5 controller with basic rate (BR), enhanced data rate (EDR) and low energy (LE) support, for up to 4 active connections and 55 meters range.
Micro-SD card 512Mb
Extend the number of available memory slots on Titan Two and enable the use of binary macro files.
The Micro-SD card is also used to store the necessary files to initialize the Titan Two Bluetooth Module and to support other devices such as the Xbox Wireless Adapter.
- Bluetooth wireless connection with controllers and consoles
- Works with official game controllers including DualShock 4, DualShock 3, Nintendo Switch Pro, Wiimote, Wii U Pro and more
- Support for up to 4 active Bluetooth connections with a 55 range
- Low latency Dual-Mode Bluetooth 4.1 Class 1.5 device
- Micro-SD card extends Titan Two memory slots from 3 to 9
- Run binary macro files on Titan Two. Macro size is limited only by Micro-SD card capacity.
- Micro-SD card is used for dedicated device support such as Xbox Wireless Adapter, Fragpedal, Steering Wheels, HOTAS and more