Titan Two Universal Controller Adapter, Macros & Mods
Titan Two is a universal controller adapter and mod programming device. Use your favourite gamepad, keyboard, mouse, joystick, arcade stick, steering wheel, flight stick and virtually any gaming controller on consoles and computers.
Titan Two is compatible with PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PlayStation TV, Steam, PS4 Remote Play, Xbox One App, Android, PC, Mac and more. All console features such as motion sensors, touchpad, chatpad, speaker and headsets are supported by Titan Two.
Program Titan Two with downloadable Gamepacks, macros and mods for the ultimate edge in multiplayer gaming. Create your own mod scripts for full control over your gaming experience at millisecond precision.
Titan Two officially supports XIM Apex for mods and macros. Perform actions like one-touch loadout swapping in The Division, one-touch wheel menu selection in Red Dead Redemption 2, auto-slide & Stim shot in Black Ops 4, auto-building in Fortnite…the options are endless!
Titan Two Features
- Works with PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360, PSTV, PC, Mac and Game Streaming Apps. Android devices like Nvidia Shield work with an OTG USB adapter (sold separately)
- Use your preferred controller on any compatible gaming system, including Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, Wii U and Switch, with full support for Elite paddles
- Supports third-party controllers like Hori Tac4 Pro, Nacon Revolution, Razer Raiju, Scuff Vantage, Steam Controller and Thrustmaster Hotas 4
- Use PC gaming devices such as keyboards, mice, steering wheels, arcade sticks and flight sticks on your gaming consoles
- Add Gamepacks, mods and macros with millisecond precision to any game using drag-and-drop on PC and Mac
- Use the powerful and full-featured GPC2 scripting language to create mods with GUI menus
- Backwards-compatible with CronusMAX PLUS and Titan One GPC mod scripts
- Customize the layout of buttons, sticks, mice, keyboards, foot pedals, joysticks and more for any game
- Add Rapid-fire and Anti-recoil mods (and more) to XIM Apex mouse & keyboard adapter on PS4, Xbox One, PS3 and Xbox 360
- Use XIM Apex mouse & keyboard adapter on Nintendo Switch, Nvidia Shield, PSTV and PS4 RemotePlay on PC and Mac
- Use Logitech G25, G27, G29, G920 and Driving Force Steering Wheels on PS4 with full force feedback, 900° turning, hi-res spring, clutch and shifter support (FFB is not yet available on Xbox One)
- Integrated Micro-SD card reader to store mod scripts & macros, and to increase the number of available memory slots
- Use Titan Two Expansion Kit (sold separately) for Wireless Bluetooth controller support and up to 8 concurrent device connections
- Firmware upgradable with regular updates