Titan Two is a universal controller adapter and mod programming device…buy once, play everywhere!
Titan Two officially supports XIM Apex for mods and macros.
Mod Squad is the official Australian retailer for Titan Two. Why buy from us? Flexible payments. Fast delivery. Expert advice. Manufacturer warranty.
Titan Two Universal Controller Adapter, Macros & Mods
Titan Two is a universal controller adapter and mod programming device. Use your favourite gamepad, keyboard, mouse, joystick, arcade stick, steering wheel, flight stick and virtually any gaming controller on consoles and computers.
Titan Two is compatible with PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PlayStation TV, Steam, PS4 Remote Play, Xbox One App, Android, PC, Mac and more. All console features such as motion sensors, touchpad, chatpad, speaker and headsets are supported by Titan Two.
Program Titan Two with downloadable Gamepacks, macros and mods for the ultimate edge in multiplayer gaming. Create your own mod scripts for full control over your gaming experience at millisecond precision.
Titan Two officially supports XIM Apex for mods and macros. Perform actions like one-touch loadout swapping in The Division, one-touch wheel menu selection in Red Dead Redemption 2, auto-slide & Stim shot in Black Ops 4, auto-building in Fortnite…the options are endless!
Titan Two Features
- Works with PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360, PSTV, PC, Mac and Game Streaming Apps.
- Use your preferred controller on any compatible gaming system, including Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, Wii U and Switch, with full support for Elite paddles
- Supports third-party controllers like Hori Tac4 Pro, Nacon Revolution, Razer Raiju, Scuff Vantage, Steam Controller and Thrustmaster Hotas 4
- Use PC gaming devices such as keyboards, mice, steering wheels, arcade sticks and flight sticks on your gaming consoles
- Add Gamepacks, mods and macros with millisecond precision to any game using drag-and-drop on PC and Mac
- Use the powerful and full-featured GPC2 scripting language to create mods with GUI menus
- Backwards-compatible with CronusMAX PLUS and Titan One GPC mod scripts
- Customize the layout of buttons, sticks, mice, keyboards, foot pedals, joysticks and more for any game
- Add Rapid-fire and Anti-recoil mods (and more) to XIM Apex mouse & keyboard adapter on PS4, Xbox One, PS3 and Xbox 360
- Use XIM Apex mouse & keyboard adapter on Nintendo Switch, PSTV and PS4 RemotePlay on PC and Mac
- Use Logitech G25, G27, G29 and Driving Force Steering Wheels on PS4 with full force feedback, 900° turning, hi-res spring, clutch and shifter support (wheels appear as standard controllers on Xbox One with no force feedback)
- Integrated Micro-SD card reader to store mod scripts & macros, and to increase the number of available memory slots
- Use Titan Two Expansion Kit (sold separately) for Wireless Bluetooth controller support and up to 8 concurrent device connections
- Firmware upgradable with regular updates
- Connect the original controller of the console to the USB port labeled Input-B. The original controller for the console may be required for authentication and/or for console specific features, such as headset and chatpad. This step is only required for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Xbox 360.
- Connect your preferred controller or any compatible gaming input device to the USB port labeled Input-A.
- With the provided micro-USB cable, connect the Titan Two Output port to the console or any compatible gaming system.
- Connect the USB port labelled PROG via micro-USB cable to PC or Mac to load memory slots with Gamepacks, GPC Scripts, Input Translators and/or Binary Macros using the Gtuner IV app.
Your Purchase Includes
- Titan Two
- Gold-plated micro USB cable (40cm)
- Gtuner IV configuration app on Windows PC & Mac (via ConsoleTuner)
- Free Gamepacks and an online library of hundreds of scripts (via Gtuner IV app)
- Gtuner IV app requires Windows 7/8/8.1/10 x86/x64 or macOS 10.11 or higher.
- Titan Two firmware updates require Windows 7/8/8.1/10 x86/x64 or macOS OSX 10.11 or higher.
- PS4 – Titan Two requires a genuine Sony DualShock 4 controller and micro USB cable (not included) for startup authentication. PS4 controller must remain connected to Titan Two at all times.
- PS4 – controller speaker audio and controller headset audio requires DualShock 4 V2 (model CUH-ZCT2U).
- Xbox One – Titan Two requires a genuine Microsoft Xbox One controller and micro USB cable (not included) for startup authentication.
- PS3 – Titan Two requires a genuine Sony DualShock 3 controller and mini USB cable (not included) for startup authentication.
- Xbox 360 – Titan Two requires a genuine Microsoft Xbox 360 wired controller (not included) for startup authentication. Wireless Xbox 360 controller with play-and-charge kit not supported.
- Connect the official console controller to Input-B, along with other console specific features such as controller headsets and chatpads.
- PS4 – Enable Wired Communication via Settings → Devices → Controllers → Communication Method: Use USB Cable.
- Nintendo Switch – Enable Wired Communication via System Settings → Controllers and Sensors → Check the Option: Pro Controller Wired Communication.
- Wireless gamepad support for PS4, PS3, Xbox One S, Xbox 360, Wiimote, Wii U Pro requires Bluetooth Titan Expansion Pack (sold separately) or controller USB receiver (not included).
- Ensure the Output Protocol in Gtuner IV is set to USB Automatic, or your console’s protocol.
- Using Titan Two with Android devices requires a USB OTG adapter (sold separately).
- Titan Two does not support USB hubs.
- Turn the console on by using its power button.
- Steering Wheel full force-feedback on PS4 only. FFB is not supported on Xbox One and wheels detect as standard controllers.
- Headset audio not available via Microsoft Xbox One Adapter for Windows 10. A second controller wired to INPUT-B can provide audio.
For technical support and troubleshooting, visit the official Console Tuner forums.
- Titan Two Manual
- Gtuner IV Software
- Online Resources (download via Gtuner IV)
- Titan One vs Titan Two Comparison
- Compatibility Table
For pre-sales, orders and general enquiries, please contact us.